Forum

Featured Ads

Does this site work & actually pay out?

Started by Nixx86 May 25th, 2024 at 13:06
Nixx86
Basic
May 25th, 2024 at 13:06

How does this site work? I'm not earning anything despite being on here the last hours.

darius
Basic
May 26th, 2024 at 04:41

😁

Admin
Admin
May 26th, 2024 at 11:00
Nixx86 wrote:

How does this site work? I'm not earning anything despite being on here the last hours.

First hello and welcome to the QuickenClix Family. Yes, we are a legit site that pays our members fast. Depending on your location it might be harder to earn on here than others. Clicking ads and watching ads will get you some cash build-up, but offers from the offer wall are one of the best ways to earn. Earning Points is another great way to earn cash. We have a daily points contest that pays the top 5 points earners.  Renting referrals is a great way to earn without having a lot of time on your hands. Rev shares are also a great way. For each share, you will make $5.00 and you get some good ad credits and 500 points to give you a head start in the point contest. Our support team is always friendly and here to help you on your journey. Feel free to write us some questions on the forum or open up a ticket where here to help.

paradoxy
Basic
Jun 03rd, 2024 at 12:29

Very helpful information for new users.

It will be good if everyone reads it.

darius
Basic
Jun 05th, 2024 at 12:43

😁

babyruth
Basic
Jun 19th, 2024 at 22:07
paradoxy wrote:

agreed if members are fond of reading at other members posts/replies.

in my humble opinion, this info should be reposted by admin itself as a news or pronouncement to us declaring that he is here for an update of his site.

just saying.

babyruth
Basic
Jun 19th, 2024 at 22:24
babyruth wrote:
paradoxy wrote:

agreed if members are fond of reading at other members posts/replies.

in my humble opinion, this info should be reposted by admin itself as a news or pronouncement to us declaring that he is here for an update of his site.

just saying.

like for example on the points contest, no announcement from admin how to accumulate points to enter the points contest.

again, this only for my humble opinion. 😄 😜

Featured Ads